This course provides an overview of the hard block capabilities for the Zynq® UltraScale+™ RFSoC family with a special emphasis on the Data Converter and Soft-Decision FEC blocks. Recently extended to three days!
The focus is on:
- Describing the RFSoC family in general
- Identifying applications for the Data Converter and SD-FEC blocks
- Configuring, simulating, and implementing the blocks
- Reviewing power estimation to help identify the power demands of the RFSoC device in various operating modes
- Identifying proper layout and PCB considerationssince the Zynq UltraScale+ RFSoC is both a high-speed and an analog and digital device