Learn how to build and run complex multimedia applications targeting Zynq® UltraScale+™ MPSoC EV devices with the help of the GStreamer framework. This course also illustrates how the use of the hardened video codec unit in the EV device helps to achieve optimum performance by offloading critical tasks to the dedicated processing engines.
The emphasis of this course is on:
- Describing the multimedia solutions provided by Xilinx
- Developing a multimedia application targeting Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC EV devices
- Listing the multimedia hardened blocks available in Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC EV devices
- Explaining the encoder and decoder functionalities of a video codec unit
- Describing the software stack provided by Xilinx for developing multimedia applications
- Utilizing the GStreamer framework from the software stack to create different multimedia pipelines